F4F New instrumental

adge2013

I'm looking for a singer to complete this, but in the mean time i'd like to know what you think of the production, arrangement etc.

I will give feedback in return.
Thanks!

you're definitely heading in the right direction with this though there are a few things you could do to improve it. Off the top I dig the vibe it's very chill and easy to listen to. I think you could work on the leveling of this track more though some things are too loud and others are too quiet. If the volume levels were adjusted it'd make everything more cohesive and really bring the track to the next level. Other than solid job.

Here's mine when you get the chance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2d99aFdGY

Thanks for the feedback.
I like your track too...nice chill vibe and the piano sits nicely in the mix.
If I had to give an area where it could be improved I'd say to switch the beat up around the 1:50 mark. It sounds like that's where the second chorus would come in right?
So i'd try to add a new element to it at that point, either by adding more percussion or changing the pattern a bit.
You could also add a harmony (maybe an electric guitar sitting behind the piano would be nice).
Again around the 3:17 mark i'd change it up every so slightly. I don't mean it has to suddenly change direction, but it needs something.

Back