[F4F] Bryson Tiller x Tory Lanez (Chilled Piano Beat) [F4F]

HailCaesar

My latest upload let me know what you guys think about the overall production and mixing also leave me links to your work so I can return the feedback thanks.

YouTube

Im sorry for the long reply I completely forgot I posted this beat here and thanks for the feedback I'm glad you liked it I'm gonna listen to your track now thanks again.
Great track! The main arpeggiated piano part is really cool and dark. The transition into the higher piano part at around 40 seconds is really effective. The sound quality is great and I don't have anything negative to say overall. I'm checking out your other vids right now!

I'm a beginner so any advice on how to improve the quality of my tracks would be awesome: Fall Flat by TheFrogKing | The Frog King | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Ok I just listened to your track and I am playing it back again now. First of all great sound selection they compliment each other nicely and together create a nice vibe, the drums are also dope the pattern for the drums really added to the chilled vibe nice slow but hard hitting drums, from what I hear the structure of the beat is good you had parts when all the elements came in but didn't sound messy and hard parts were a artist can breathe a lay vocals down. Overall I think your production is nice would of been nicer if it was longer but still very nice.
Great track! The main arpeggiated piano part is really cool and dark. The transition into the higher piano part at around 40 seconds is really effective. The sound quality is great and I don't have anything negative to say overall. I'm checking out your other vids right now!

I'm a beginner so any advice on how to improve the quality of my tracks would be awesome: Fall Flat by TheFrogKing | The Frog King | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Sup man. Just listened to your track. It's really clean. Love the piano cause there's just enough reverb to have it blend in well with the rest of the track. It's simple and effective. Good work!

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
Sup man. Just listened to your track. It's really clean. Love the piano cause there's just enough reverb to have it blend in well with the rest of the track. It's simple and effective. Good work!

Back