"Dry Your Tears" Neo-Soul Track (Produced By King-Vis)

Love those chords, it might sound cooler with a slightly less bright ep with a little tremelo? prob just a preference thing. Those variations at the ending in the ep part are awesome! I would def incorporate them earlier! Like someone else said, maybe a little more bass variation would be nice. Left you a comment and a like on soundcloud. Great track though, would love to hear it with vox! Would appreciate it very much if you're able to "like" the track beneath via soundcloud for a remix comp. Thanks!

I'm about to reupload this beat in a few days, it'll be much better.

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-01-2013 at 06:26 PM ----------

Aight, i uploaded the new version with a lil more variety, hope you like it.

I'm loving this track, partly because I'm all about neo-soul! This has a great vibe to it, and really nice chord progression. I think the mix is really nice and you do a great job creating the vibe. If you're able to it might be cool to hear just a few (small) fills in the organ, give it that nice soulful vibe. Just a thought, but with a voice on it I'm sure we wouldn't miss it.

Keep doing what you're doing. I look forward to hearing more!

Cheers!

I'm glad that you guys like it. @hcgaron, that's a nice idea what you said about the organ, but i decided to leave this instrumental as it is right now.;) But thanks for the feedback.

yeah im feelin this joint for sure.. but i will agree with some others, it needs to change up a lil more from hook to verse, ect.. but mad potential bro, keep up the good work.

-A.R.

yeah im feelin this joint for sure.. but i will agree with some others, it needs to change up a lil more from hook to verse, ect.. but mad potential bro, keep up the good work.

-A.R.
Yeah i know it's kinda repetitive, but i needed it to be simple.

Back