beat placement on Samsung Galaxy S8 ad ; prod. Chef Goyar-D

what up guys.. !

super stoked to have had my beat featured in this Samsung Galaxy s8 ad a lil while back..
just put the beat on my soundcloud, lemme kno what you think of both!

Respect for the hustle and getting it placed. That's fantastic. You got any pointers for this if you don't mind me asking?(you can dm me on my soundcloud if you want)

The beats great. Like the 808 and how it's got the right amount of dirt/distortion on the beat. The kick goes in very hard and its very balanced in terms of the mix volume. It's super clean too. Cleaner than anything I would make.

If you have time btw, check out this track I made a few days ago.

F4F: Kaytranada type beat: Seeing Red by Mango

Last edited:
@mangoman thanks g!! as for pointers.. use the internet to your advantage! its way easier now a days to get in contact with the right people to place our own beats. I would just spend a few hours a day hitting up video editors, artists, company owners and anyone I could think of that would need music for videos or other sorts of media. Let em kno that you're just looking for exposure and that all you want is production credits and soon enough people will start offering to pay you for tracks to use. Sounds weird and magical, but its what I did and has shown the best results yet.. never think about money and it will come to you !

Last edited:
Back