Pro 2 - Just released my debut EP Online

D

DueceBeatz

Hows it goin!? My name is Pro 2, and I am a rap artist from Stockton, California. I have just released my debut EP, "Bottom Of The Blue Sea". I was involved on everything from making the beats (Besides 2 songs) to writing and recording to mixing and yada yada whatever else. Haha I am actually pretty excited about how it all was put together, and hope you guys will just give me a minute of your time to check it out and possibly give any feedback. All of the songs can be downloaded individually for free.

dwmg.bandcamp.com

Track 1: Love the synths in this track bro, rap flows are spot on for what I expect for this kind of track.
Synth work is real dope as we go through the track. Minimal drum arrangement but still brings a lot of energy.

Track 2: Still enjoying, I like songs with these kind of trippy melodies, especially when you mix it with some 808s and big sub lines.
Sick raps here, loving the way you've been going on the mic so far, definately a download.

Track 3: Doesn't really do it for me. I dunno I like the beat I like the raps but I guess it's just not as good as the first two so I've built high expectations. It's definately well put together and mixed. So far your mixing has been real good.

Track 4: OMG fiter synth intro big fan already. I'd say the same things about this track as Track 1 and 2. Hook is real nice, definately something I can see dumbing out to.

Track 5: Love the drums. Not really a fan of the rest but I feel the hook is strong.

Track 6: One of my favs!

Track 7: This is like a continuation of track 6, only not as nice. Synths not as clear; melody not ss strong.

Track 8:Not the song I would finish on but 7/10.

Overall a great EP bro, would love to get you on some of my beats if your up for that.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/my-new-album-out-today-feed-feed-430109/2/

Holla

Back