Price This Beat!

C

champ2008

whats good fp. im just curious on what you guys think i should charge for these 2 beats cause ive been gettin different numbers from people.

To Be Continued is more of a hard hitting song
To The Masses is more of a club song

Let me know guys. thx =D

For the Masses. I like the synths. I think you should turn that one that's got all the portamento up. I don't like the timpani drums though. The drums overall could use a lil work imo. The snare was cool though. I love that main synth.

To be continued. I like this one more. I like that synth sound or whatever it is. The drums are pretty good. I think you should turn up the volume on it. Everything is really quiet compared to the kicks. This one is tight all around though.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304767

I like both the beats. Although I do feel there's a problem in the mixing. This probably has already been taken into consideration. I don't hear much panning from left to right, or taking into consideration the stereo abilities for some of the beeps and leads, and pads.

That would make the beat more live.

The drums. I'm hearing are throught headphones. I can't trell if there banging but they sound a bit flat. Lol. can't tell. I like the beats, but you might just need to switch up the drums a bit to see which ones hit harder. Their near perfection. Then after that get the mixing up to date and maybe you can a charge a few hundred.

Good work.

See below.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304877

They sound good, as far as the mix goes... But there is something about your drums that are off, something... maybe quantization???

As far as for how much you should charge??? Well I just got both for free HA! Naw, but just keep making music, and worry about the money later... I mean do you even have someone to sell them To?

the masses is ill... def heard that melody b4 all over the place, i say jus clean up the beat, arrange it a lil better, quantize.. etc, but beat is hott, how ever much u think its worth is how much u should sell it for

the masses is ill... def heard that melody b4 all over the place, i say jus clean up the beat, arrange it a lil better, quantize.. etc, but beat is hott, how ever much u think its worth is how much u should sell it for

good lookin out newera, thx for the honesty:cheers:

gotta love the haters

After seeing that comment I see you've got alot to learn...did you not ask for prices? You want to say thank you for your honesty to somebody that told you it was hot. I gave you a completely honest price. Sometime the truth hurts, you will thank me later. Simply because I don't like it, im a "hater" - is that right? You aren't going to get anywhere with that attitude.

If you sell any of those beats for more than 10 bucks I want to know who bought it and see what they did with it.

Theres some hate for you. Keep grinding.

Last edited:
Back