workin on some neuro

MOSLEY

https://soundcloud.com/mos_ley/nee-naw been working on some neuro

need some feedback, also the strucutre has been messed around with because i've done a lot of changes to this over a matter of minutes and just rendered it out because i want to get some feedback.

criticism would be appreciated

Big trouble in little china is one of my favorite films ever so I instantly like this song.

I love the flow of the bass and the breaks with that screech. The drums are fine, except I sort of think the hats get a bit lost in the mix. The screech seems a little loud for most of the parts of the song. Maybe try lowering the screech a tad bit in the volume. If you want to make it a little more interesting (it is already super good) you could play with the idea of having a bass hit panned a bit to the left or right every once in a while. Most people like to put the kick and the bass both in the middle of the stereo, but a break from that with some hats or bass to the side for just a tiny moment can have an effect on the track making it seem "larger" in the stereo space.

If you have some time I would love some feedback that I can apply to some of my future songs. Keep up the good work.

Back