Punchy Instrumental with some Odd Time (F4F)

sketchzr

I'm currently working on making a bunch of tracks for myself and others to drum along to, but also with the intention of them being as enjoyable to listen to as well - here's the most recent track:

There will be a version with drums removed too when I get around to it.

I was wondering how it's sounding, production wise and enjoyability wise - what it's strong points and weak points are etc.

In exchange I shall provide my knowledge and criticism for any track of your choosing!

If you're curious to see what I mean with the drumless track thing you can have a look at the video I uploaded playing along to the last track I made here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5J3-kX4cuI

Thanks for your time.

Thanks so much for your feed on my track, bro! I am here to return it!

This is really cool! I love that little guitar line in there and the interplay with the keys is clever and cool. The mix between the guitar and keys is done nicely as they often fight for space in a mix but the very 'mid-forward' sound of the guitar does a nice job cutting through. I do like the jazzy interludes in the piano as well.

This is very original and jazzy too. I like the blend of styles! I am happy to be hearing something new on here :-)

Keep it up - I look forward to hearing more!

Cheers!

Back