Not sure what you'd call this, messing with glitch/distortion/delay on bad equipment

Trip Lykely

I've been messing around with FL Studio on a 10 year old lap top with earbuds for a while but want to start really focusing and will be buying better equipment soon. This isn't necessarily the kind of music I will be making but I was messing about with an idea and this is the result. Any and all feedback is very appreciated and I'd be happy to do the same. If you'd like to check out the other 2 tracks I have that'd be awesome too. Thanks in advance.

My other tracks:

Bass heavy

Trip-hop attempt

Last edited:
I like your potential. I'd love to hear your songs with OC vocals. "Maybe Hes a Spy" is a banger, kind of reminds me of music they are playing in my groccery store and belive me - they are so great almost everyone is nodding there!

I like your potential. I'd love to hear your songs with OC vocals. "Maybe Hes a Spy" is a banger, kind of reminds me of music they are playing in my groccery store and belive me - they are so great almost everyone is nodding there!

Can't tell if fucking with me... what grocery store do you shop at haha? Also what do you mean OC vocals? Really appreciate the compliment!

Oh right on. I shop at a shitty chain grocery store so it threw for a loop haha. Thanks for clarifying OC, I plan on messing about with that

Back