Listen2me-new facebook social group....

RNDM

♥Hey Dear Young producers♥
i want to start with short introduction:
My name is Oran Aharon, 17.5 years old boy from israel (the nation doesn't really care to music)
and i'm a young producer who started to make electronic music since 14 years old.
i learned a lot in this time and all my knowledge in producing is learning by myself.

i got better every month. and i see the comments from who listening to me for example on instagram when i share short video from my Fl projects and they are very supportive and lovely. but when i share my tracks everywhere i can, the views & listens are not match to the amount of people who sure seen my message. and its probably something you know very well.

so because of that, i made a social group on Facebook, calls Listen2me (something we trying to get from people every time).
the idea of this community is: share your music & support anothers.

if someone will post his new track, and every one will listen and eupport with like and even share (or repost on soundcloud)
and subscribe and follow to, and the producer who post will support anothers together with more people anyone will get exposure for their's creations

so i'm inviting you to join to me, for enter the group press here--->Listen2Me

and by the way: the description of the group on facebook is writed on Hebrew (because im an israeli) but i wrote it on english too people would know what im talking about Worldwide

and last words: share it to anyone (not only producers) for the group will grow and you, the producers will get more audience.

Back