Into the Void (First Release)

Hey, everyone
I'm completely new in here, so don't be too harsh on me :) I'm just learning to create music and this is some stuff I came up with after tinkering with my DAW. I wasn't intended for any particular ganre. I think it would sound good in some platformer video game with dark atmosphere. I hope to move further on with more songs or even remixes, so give me some feedback on what I'm doing wrong or right :)

Last edited:
i'm all about ish that gives off a certain vibe/state of mind. it does a good job of continuing that nuance throughout the song. :cool:

i see exactly what you mean about the dark platformer soundtrack,i am picturing a spelunky like game. Keep in mind all of my little criticisms are supposed to be helpful, not mean. :cheers:
I think the drums are a tad bit dull... Maybe add some variations in the kick velocities and the hats. I think the mixing (although simple if even done on purpose) works for a video game track. Dont be afraid of though in future tracks to side chain the pads, and to add some more reverb on the drums and maybe even adding some simple vocals:sing:. Keep up the good work.

Back