First dubstep

DarkMaGiicS

TO ME it sounds okay, as i am the producer of this track, it is one of the best tracks i have made.

Can you tell me anything that i could do to make it better or be better in the future :)

It sounds a bit repetitive, but depending on what style of dubstep you were trying to go for. It sounds to me like how dubstep started out as very minimalist. This is not really my type of dubstep I would listen to as I like the more in depth and complex. The drums and your mix down sounds like it could use some work. Look up some videos on how to mix the low end cause All I felt was bass in my ears and I couldn't feel the kick.

I like the whole abstract and spacey feel to the track. The wobbles had good quality to them.

All in all, art is art and above is only my opinion. So if anything I stated went against what you intended for the track, I say keep it the way you like it.
Also if you wanna hear how I do my wobbles and sounds, PM me, I have been working on a new album based off of Glitch Hop/Electro/Dubstep and I could show you an example of what I am talking about.

Back