Old Earl Sweatshirt type beat F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangsjamin

Made a beat kind of in the style of what Earl used to rap over when he was still called Sly Tendencies, tell me what you think!

whoa , i dont know either i like this or not , its just a new sound to my ears. something different i guess , never heard many beats like this

never heard that kind of style before
but i could hear earl on this
maybe work on the mix a little bit, it sounds a little bit moody

Wow, well mastered and the beginning is pretty awesome. Sidechaining is very nice and the track sounds original, I thought the track would get more clear in the process but I see that the whole thing is like thick with no high sounds, which is pretty nice and perfect for this track!. You made very good use of the sampling, maybe a bit more changing in your instruments would be nice. Also bringing the snare more forwards would do a great job.

Overall, very nice track. Not very my taste but I appreciate every kind of music! Thank you for dropping a feedback and keep it up.

I like the idea and melodies but the song has no high end at all. I would scoop out a lot of the low/mid frequencies and boost your highs. I thought the way you chopped it up sounded cool. It's got a snappy, groovy feel to it. I would turn the snare up a little too.

That intro and the effect are lovely - straight up. I love the lush chords and what you've done...this sound real sexy and whatever you've done, whether samples or live recording chopped, sounds gorgeous. You make me wanna check out some Earl Sweatshirt off the rip of this beat no lie. The beat is a little simple, but I didn't realize it until I came back to my senses of understanding the initial melody you'd done. If you added in some faster hi hats at some points and a drum fill and maybe a vocal sample of some female wails this joint would be borderline 9th Wonder epic straight up. I'm loving this beat.

Check me out at: https://soundcloud.com/wildinout/archangels-x-ywm-you-were-missed

nice textures on this beat. is this a sample? the beat has a dark feel to it. cool while smoking a blunt too. haha! good job.

Believe it or not the sample actually came from this song

What's your SoundCloud?

This is my current soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/mer-enary but I'll probably either just upload stuff to my youtube account or make a new one because I don't remember the email I used to log in to that account haha.

man this is trippy...i must say..snare is a lil faint..but it fits the track...decen mix..all in all a very unique track and i diiig it..thx for the feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back