Not Radio Friendly Enough?

S2theD

can somebody please tell me why this isnt radio friendly enough. they said they really like it but it isnt radio friendly enough. is it becomes its different than what everybody plays every day and is threatening the way they do things, or what because i dont think it has any cuss words in it.

radios aren't really looking to play stuff like this. If you wanna get your stuff play on the radio, try doing some stuff like Plies, Boosie, Soulja Boy. No offense but music today is just like that. nothing more to it.

The majority of the listeners in the radio market are women. Plain and simple. And not to offend, but the sound of the track is a little dated. Just listen to the radio nowadays and compare random songs to yours. I'm not sure who you played this for, but apparently you need to come at them with something a little different. Something that maintains your stye, but has more melody and catchiness to it.

i feel ya, but its like if i wanna promote my CD through the radio i gotta have like at least one party song? my **** used to be hella different but i adapted my style a lil bit to sound a lil bit more like dem, but its like i still wanna be me ya feel me? da local radio stations are feelin it but not da main ones

Back