Nirvana Bootleg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myszka

Hey everyone whats going on? New to the forum and was wanting to showcase something i've been working on. Would love some feedback. Thanks :cool:

energic but not really my style , this one is a classic for me , if you remix that i think it has to be really special !! i meen not only put a techno drum on it , but chop the voices or the guitar.. what software do you use ?
peace:)

Thanks man. i knew when doing it, it was going to be a subjective remix haha. Im using ableton, why do you ask?

I like it! Just be careful how much of the original song you use. You could get nailed for copyright.

Well, since when we make remixes we are using copyrighted material, we all could receive a hammer to the face, independently of how much of the original work we are using, unless we had a clearance first.

Thanks Noizemaker. i think so long as you're not making any money off it you're alright. correct me if im wrong though hahaha

f_cking a.... i like it.. not my style at all but i like nirvana and it has the energy of the original which is really ****ing important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back