New Track! SUPERMAN!!

D

DueceBeatz

Just clicked up with a new artist, First time I've had chance to work with a female rapper. I Also tried some new editing techniques that I am pretty happy about. We all put a lot of work into this one and I would love to hear what you guys think.

http://soundcloud.com/dollawise/pro-2-lil-sonny-young-bri

Last edited by a moderator:
The mix sounds weird on the voice in my opinion fam. I think you should take that effecct off the voice too, too much reverb and what sounds like auto-tune. I think you should take that off and it would sound better. Work on a better mix for the vocal. Overall im not diggin the beat that much either. Its not bad just not my cup of tea. Sorry, I know that sounds like alot of negatives, really its not though. This is a good song, alot better then alot of the stuff I hear on here. Just need to work on that mix! Return the feed - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-west-coast-slapper-all-feed-returned-413988/

Don't worry about being negative man its better than being completely positive to where I get nothing out of it. I feel you on the vocals, I wasn't going to add autotune but I liked the overall mix better with it. Maybe I'll reconsider. I'm thinking about going in and taking some reverb both out of the beat and the vocals, thanks for the insight man I really appreciate it. And I feel you on the cup of tea thing but then again I can't please everyone. I try to be completely origninal with my beats not trying to replicate anyone's style. That might be why it sounds weird to you. Thanks again man I will return the favor.

You should turn the autotune speed waaaay down.
Also it seems like you added a lot of reverb to make the chorus sound bigger, but i needs to be wider. The reverb doesn't really help .
Try making the dubs pan in each ear separately .
Also... take the autotune off the verses, unless you're trying to sing. otherwise its just not a cool effect to use.
The beat is really cool tho.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I Just re-mixed the entire thing from the beat to the vocals and it sounds WAY BETTER! I still left a subtle autotune effect in it. Let me know what you guys think about it now!!

Pro 2 Lil Sonny & Young Bri - Superman (Re-MIXED)(HQ) by Pro 2 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Thanks for the feedback man you helped me a lot. You've got a nice smooth vibe goin for you man, different. Keep up the good music!

Back