New Track needs your criticism!!!!!!!!!

Charvey

Charvey-ceo
long time since the last post, been busy trying new stuff, this is one of my first tracks that is really based on sampling, its called "one of a kind" it's at the bottom of my myspace music player box www.m y s p a c e .com/fmentertainment07
as always I will return all feedback
Thanks in advance

add me as a friend too

Not too bad at your first attempt with sampling. The sample is okay, but I think the drums need work. First of all, it seems that some of the panning is off, particularly what's going on to the right. Secondly, the drums might benefit from some quantitization. I would listen to more sampled songs to get a better feel with what's goin on. BTW, the song keeps ticking... keep working at it

yeah I felt a lil bad commenting about repetition on other people's tracks and that one was pretty repetitious too, but I ran out of ideas, It was an experiment, I liked how it turned out, but I want to do more to it but not sure what direction to go in, but thanks for all of the feed so far... no one has said that it sucked yet

PPL GOTTA stop with sayin stuffs sounds like a loop cos yall really dont know what yall are talking about lol sorry but thats true.

as for the song im not to fond of the sample but thats personal taste. the beat is made well its a good track that leaves the rapper able to flow and do his thing with space. good job

Im not really diggin the sample too much...n the beat seems a little too laid back like not really hitting hard for me...not really bringing that energy...but a nice beat for a rapper to get on easily....it was ok overall in my opinion

Its hot as far as i could here cuz that put on freestyle was playin and i couldnt figure out how to turn it off! Lol

Back