New RnB beat. Feed for feed.

sounds beautiful. it all flows really nicely. the piano goes great with those drums.

if you want check out mine its a different style but you might like it. its my 3rd song so i haven't figured everything out yet but tell me what you think Factory Displaced by jdogproductions on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

thanks for the comment. listened to your beat. like what you said on the description, it is dirty. maybe leave the dirtyness to the synths and not on the drums? especially the open hihats.

It's ok, i don't necessarily like the drum fills, and it feels like it needs some strings in there.

thanks for the time. appreciate your comment. it does have strings in it.

Most def man. I listened to some of your work, not bad..."Soul" was the best to me. Sometimes less is more, you don't have to overplay the song with a bunch of runs and noodling.

Most def man. I listened to some of your work, not bad..."Soul" was the best to me. Sometimes less is more, you don't have to overplay the song with a bunch of runs and noodling.
thanks for listening to my other beats man. i know what you mean. good lookin out.

thanks DJBeswit and Major W. will try to apply what you said later to my mix. thanks for your time. will return feedback asap.

Diggin the tune. Like the other guys said, make the piano brighter and maybe add some delay, possibly with a very slight reverb.

thanks guys. i uploaded it right after i finished the track so i could get criticisms especially on the mix because it's not really my strong point. and i kinda get used to hearing it in my mix so i need other sets of ears. will return feedback asap.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

love the piano drums are good too. like it ;). whats about my music? SoundClick artist: HD Production - page with MP3 music downloads

yo i've been in your site before through your thread. my favorites are that Dirty South beat and the Piano beat. dirty south just make me wanna dance. haha. and the melody in that piano beat is very nice.

The first beat is great, just add a bit more to the piano in terms of reverb, and bring out the strings more. I love the little background synth; a really great track. The drums are good too.

The second track is pretty bumpin, sounds a bit less refined though. I like the action movie feel of it. mess around with the repeating staccato guitar you have going, something seems to be a bit up with the sound, but it's really not that big of an issue. The drums are sick, was this recorded with a drummer? All I'd do is find a bit different end as it is a tad abrupt, but otherwise its good.

Check my thread and send me some feed! https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../new-beat-check-out-all-feed-returned-377493/

I think the track is really cool...piano and drums sound good, but the instruments are a little thin, and don't take up much space... I think that some more body where the instruments are concerned, or an adjustment in the balance between the drums and the other instruments would be an improvement. - Stay groovy!!

Back