*NEW* R&B SPECIAL *One Life One Chance* F4F!!!

Check Out My New R&B Beat *One Life One Chance* Please Comment On My Mix As I Am Still Learning To Mix Properly! Check The Beat Out @ www.KingStarz.com Its The Second Beat On My Page! Thanks!!

Please Drop Links For Me To Give Some Feedback!!

well i tried to listen i couldn't your player wouldn't work i tried on different browsers too.

potential on this joint. i really like your melodies. i would work on getting some more realistic sounding string and choirs. other than that i like this one

returning feedback: nice vibes on we're over man, real professional sounds! its sweet you got live guitar recording on it too, sounds good, mixed well too. keep it up man

The beat is pretty smooth. I'm feelin' it. I need to step my R&B tracks up!

Thats Bro! But Wait Till You See The My Next R&B Beat That I Have Locked Up!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Great tracks man!!! website is pretty dope too

Thanks bro!

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Great tracks man!!! website is pretty dope too

Thanks bro!

lol you always coming with the same beat man; upload date for this beat is April haha!

beat is tight though man, and it's holding a steady chart position in the instrumental w/ hooks charts which is highly coveted so can't hate on that!

lol you always coming with the same beat man; upload date for this beat is April haha!

beat is tight though man, and it's holding a steady chart position in the instrumental w/ hooks charts which is highly coveted so can't hate on that!

I've been promoting this one for a while but i've got new beats!

I like this. The strings and choir are bright! I feel like because it's so treble heavy that its missing a bassline. Maybe not even all the way through but as I'm listening that's what I want.

not really my style of beats, but i dig the snares, pretty clean roll...
and its got a weird like 80s mario vibe....
pretty nice.

Back