New melodic chill vibe, [F4F] as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really nice chill song. It's a beautiful piece not too fast but just enough to keep my eyes close and move along. It'll definitely be a really good after you done mixing it.

This is pretty nice man you got some nice chords down there, and the drops/swells are really well timed and well place, I had an issue with the second synth that came in around the 40second mark in my opinion it didn't fit in, and I'm not sure if its the sound itself or if it was slightly out of key, the hook section of the track was dope man realllllly clean especially considering it hasn't been mixed down at all. My last issue with the track was that cowbell that was going at the same time as the synth that I commented on, it didn't fit in my opinion but as soon as that synth phased out it sounded great again. I dunno how to conclude man, but it was pretty darn good.

Any feedback returned would be appreciated
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/f4f-sampled-hip-hop-joint-476004/

hey not bad, it seems a chill video game version of an old Aviicii song :)

thanks guys, responded to the links u dropped! thinking about vocals on the track but the "singer" i know never gets anything done lol..

its a good clear sound man but honestly i cant give u any suggestion cause im not familiar with this kind of beats... sorry

This reminds me of my time in Italy in the bars. Real chill and ambiance based. For this to not be mixed, it is very well balanced nothing is fighting with each other. You will not have to any EQing at all. All the sounds go well together, great ear.

Dude this is sick, your mix sounds awesome for not being mixed haha, I like how you drop some stuff at 2.34 and let that sweet bell synth take sound space and groove with it haha, great track man! awesome feel and rhythm on this song
I would love to get some of your feedback on my new track Caveat Kidman - Get Big

Pretty good. Mixing could definitely help with this one thouh. The set up and transitions are nice, but the main synths sound slightly chessy just the one this is playing in like 8th notes through most of the song going through an arpeggio. Something sounds idk mainstream or chessy to me. But besides that the drums pad noise in the background is all on point and the mixing for everything else bass and drums seems pretty on. Nice work.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ew-rap-rounin-tight-fit-prod-sigh-f4f-476164/

(returned feed)

I think this is the best instrumental i ever heard in my life. I know the best artists are trying to get on this track.
Sounds just like those great tracks from the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back