New melodic chill vibe, [F4F] as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks :p glad you liked it, i didnt use any arps in this but the pluck is feelin funny i can see it also, lets see what i can do about it

It has potential, but definitely needs polishing up. Maybe another melody line as well? Make sure to export your final project as WAV or at least 320kbp/s mp3. Keep it up!

thanks for the feed, i have rearranged it a bit and fixed a few sounds that came through a tad too much in the mix, gonna post the mixed version aswell when im done!

Firstly, Thanks for my feedback dude!

I really do like this sort of genre, so it was easy to please me - haha. Great work, keep it up!

Sounds like a old school video game track. Sounds pretty clear already before mixing, looks like you chose some good instruments to go together in the mix. It's got a good upbeat vibe. The quavery sort of violin synth sounds a bit odd to me to "fit in" with the rest of the vibe. Some switch up in the bass element could add something to this. Some drum variation would be nice, so many on FP stay with static drum patterns, i like to hear switch ups. The snare could be more interesting (maybe layer a clap over it). Good work, keep it up.

Spread the love :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-receive-feedback/warped-476191/#post49791084

this is dope man! do me a favor though. speed the whole thing up from 100bpm to around the 125bpm to 130bpm range and see how you like it. it seems like it fits more with that tempo

I like the instruments you packed in there, alsothe melody is pretty cool. Two things that came in my mind are some kind of intro as the current beginning is not as chill as it should be, and also I think some play with a filter would be pretty cool, like killing the bass for a little part or even the highs (by little time I really mean little, like a half bar or even less), just to make some dynamical progression and make it more interesting. Of course just a suggestion, if you like it this way then it's totally perfect :D

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-slothman-sleepaholic-ep-474815/#post49784213

thanks guys!, i actually made the melodies at 130 bpm and that may be why it sounds like that is the natural tempo, was thinking of making a trancy vibe out of it but this is where i ended up :P

@DJ Trap Messiah: thanks dude, i just listened to your beat and i gotta say u got this trap thing right where u need it, im not a huge fan of trap but this sounds good, maybe a little variation? but keep up the nice work man!

@MrSloth: replying to your thread! thanks for the feedback, ill keep it in mind when im building the progression! :)

Great use of the instruments! The ambiance is just perfect, you say that it is not yet mixed but the mastering is perfect to my ears! I like the background sounds especially :) The risers and the transitions to something new with different instruments are perfectly smooth bro :D. I have nothing bad to say, keep it up because this is really quality!!!

Could you also leave feedback on my work? https://soundcloud.com/djbassel/ariana-grande-problem-ft-iggy

Nice panning bells (or xylophone ?) , maybe it needs a darker pause in the middle to obtain a relax for ears, and bring back the synths after pause. Nice track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back