new joint!! all feed returned!!!!

I think your kick soundeded like a rubber ball lol. I didn't really like the snare either. However, the piano was beautiful, and so were those synths at the beginning. They complemented the track beautifully. Nice composition...this actually sounds beautiful. I would jsut fix up the drums and put this beat in the mariah carey remix competition! It sounds something like she would get over!

true u need to fix those drums up they sound a bit stiff but the instruments beautiful man but it's true the drums and snare are lacking majorly

peace good job

I think you can try and fix what you want but it will still sound the same. This beat is as far as its going to get besides mixing. It has its vibe and that’s not going to change because you simply changed some drums. As Jeff said this is an oldschool sounding love song!

the piano playing is nice and the vibe is definitely nice. The drums might need to be replacing, but its not that bad. I think mixing the song better might be the cure there. Other than that, really nice track. Let me know what you think about "Lion's Den" when you get a chance

Back