*New to FP*-Hot Industry Beatz- Looking for feedback. Feed 4 Feed

SvrBtz

SvrBtzUtCover1.jpg
Hey whats up guys my names SVR-BTZ (Saviour Beatz) & Im a 20 Year Old Beat Maker/Aspiring Producer from Atlanta looking for some ears to hear my work & include feedback. Please check it out & let me know what you think. Thanks. ---> SoundClick artist: SVR-BTZ - page with MP3 music downloads

Last edited:
I liked the introduction you wrote up so i took the time to copy and paste that link......You got some dope ass tracks homie, very high quality, That amazing track is super dope man, you got a lot of potential. On Soundclick I fux with vybe beatz but you definitely in his lane with these hits...... Check out my track Believe Them - YouTube let me know what you think/.

Dang Thanks Alot bro, Words like that push me cuz i was recently on the verge of quitting since nothing seemed to be going right... That right there though definitely helped me out. Im listening to your work right now & Im honestly enjoying every second of it, im definitely gonna violate that repeat button. Its really catchy & could easily relate to any nigga with girl problems, Ive been down that road many times. Lol, Great track man. Please be sure to check back for updates and whenever you hear something you like, holla at me and ill throw a deal at you easy. Thanks Again Homie, Im Humbled.

I just subscribed to your page bro but im never really on youtube yo. If you have a twitter follow me: SVRBTZ

Preciate that homie, let me know when you drop more!

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Check it out guys.

i dig this beat man, the only critique i would give is the bass line you have thats not on the kicks, maybe its horns, its really dry, or i don't know its the only thing that feels one dementional. but thats like the only thing, im really digging this other one 'beautiful' that shit has a really good vibe to it, shits sick. keep up the good work man, check out some of my tracks man
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ew-imogen-heap-remix-healthy-ammo-f4f-409789/
Healthy Ammo's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

im really digging your choice of sounds. i communicate with alot of producers that pump beats out daily and put no emotion, imagination, etc. they just put shit out like robots.. you seem to be on the other side. emotion is $ in this game, and i can hear a glimpse of yours. you have potential. hit me up and check my link: https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/hip-hop-rnb-fusion-experiment-f4f-i-seem-one-few-returns-feed%3B-409805/

i didnt listen to all yet but man thats some fire, ridiculous is super hot! may i ask what you used to get those computerleads with? tight one!

i didnt listen to all yet but man thats some fire, ridiculous is super hot! may i ask what you used to get those computerleads with? tight one!
Thanks Alot man, I really Appreciate it! & I use a vst called tb_peach_1_3 & quadraSID and run them thru some filtering, delay and modulation. Be careful with tb_peach though because if i do recall, the first one i downloaded had a virus attached but if you have a good Antivirus Software, you should be good.

Like your style, if you don't mind me asking. How is the beat selling game treating you? Dropping a beat store this weekend and curious about how other Producers are benefitting from it.

Like your style, if you don't mind me asking. How is the beat selling game treating you? Dropping a beat store this weekend and curious about how other Producers are benefitting from it.

Thanks alot bro, i really appreciate it. But im honestly new to it myself. I just joined soundclick 3 weeks ago so im waiting to see how it treats me. So far ive made 2 sales & am already pumped by that alone, We shall see. ^_^

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

damn bro you have a creative mind! the diversity of sounds, patterns, progressions, and presentation are inspiring. keep it up.

Damn bro, thanks alot! That was the kick start i needed for my day. Preciate it big time bro. :D

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Thanks Alot Chacha! I sure wont after great feedback like that. Thanks homie!

I'm liking what I hear man, one critique is that I think your sound sound a little thin. I don't know what you're working with, but try layering some sounds and isolating different frequencies in each of them to blend the sounds together. They definitely can be beefed up but you're compositions are nice and mixing in generals pretty good! Good vibes.

Back