New Drum&Bass Tune! ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED GUARANTEED! 100%!

djvega1

Full-Time Legend
Pretty proud of this one, let me know what you think. I'm unsure of the transition at about 1.42, do you think it works?

As always, leave a link and I'll comment your track! Comments on soundcloud will be returned as well! Peace.

transition is hot i like it but im not familiar with the music so dont take my word 100%
i like the beat overall very nice synths and nice mixing
keep doing ur thing man

Yea this isn't normally a genre I listen to, but it sounds real tight. I like the transition and I think it works well. Overall a really cool track.

Lol you're pretty legit dude, this song made me nerd out and enjoy a good D&B song. LIQUID SNAKE! lol. Nice drop on the track as well. Honestly overall, I don't have much to say on it. I think you hit the nail on the head as far as song purpose and sound design/track organization. Maybe add another higher synth to change it up throughout the sound, lots of low end synths that get nice and muddy if you keep them going all song long. Otherwise, baller job bro.

I dont usually listen to this genre, but this track is dope, maybe some more punch on the beat, but this sounds really hot, i imagined an mortal kombat fight, or some like that XD, you know, I downloaded it =)

Try loosing the bassline under it, It doesnt fit..
For the rest, the synth is good, Maybe a bigger drop + bigger kicks.. i like the transitions to.. :)
Keep it up!

Like what your doing. Only thing I would say is I dig the 2nd track better. For me the 1st track has to many "dry" sounds. Nonetheless you are heading the right direction. Keep it up.

Try loosing the bassline under it, It doesnt fit..
For the rest, the synth is good, Maybe a bigger drop + bigger kicks.. i like the transitions to.. :)
Keep it up!

Cheers for the feedback man, the bassline was an attempt at boosting the sub bass, guess it didn't work, any idea what to do instead?

Back