New dirty south beat! (FEED 4 FEED)

this is chill, not really my style but i can still appreciate it. i think the drums could hit harder but it goes well with the rest of the instrumentation.
possibly some thing more, like a synth? just in certain parts to add climax? over all i would bump it!

This is a nice start to the track. I feel that this could use some additional synthesizers/strings and/or brass. Something that would fill up space nicely would be an arpeggiated synthesizer. The drums could hit a little harder, but the programming is nice.

If you plan on having a vocalist on here, the vocal sample might be hard to work in. It's kind of a cool sample, but working out how another vocalist would fit in there is something to think about. I'm being picky because I do feel that this is a nice start to the beat - if you added a couple of (simple) elements to this, this would be a really nice beat.

I'd appreciate it if you checked out my new beat at:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/new-southern-style-beat-413177/

Thanks for good feedback yall!

#West one:
Yes i agree with you. I did try with some lead synths but i couldnt find a matching one so i just ended with a simple production with out any leads.

#EsVolk:
Thanks bro.I did try with some brass but these days brass isnt used much in the modern dirty south. And im not such a big fan of syntetic brass :)

#MizzHitZthaProducer
Thanks yoo!
I have a big libery of good 808 subs but the reason that i diddnt use them is cuz it become too much overload in the eq. cuz i alredy have the Phat bass line. (but if i had the skillz to do this i would! thanks )

#IanScott111
I feel what your saying! 2 be honest i never think about the rapper that might spit on my tracks. I just make them... SO thanks! you gave me something 2 think about! ;)

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

and everyone feel free to check out my facebook page! Only got freinds in there so it would be cool with some producers on my page to! ;)

2bben | Facebook

Back