New Beatt

beat 3 has some potential there. not bad mixing either. kinda catchy melody on that one. good stuff my man.

can i be honest? i would use different instruments for beat 2 or tweak so they sound thick not light.. sounds like a lullaby or nothing special.beat 3 and the instruments except for the bass and drums sound light again..maybe thats your sound i don't know .what would happen if you gave your instruments more reverb or chorus? eq it ?
"ill give you feedback if ill like your beat too" you don't have to like my beats but constructive critiscm makes people grow

Beat 2 has fat drums but the synth notes and the keys you throw in are too simple. Got to beef this up some and build on it.

Beat 3 is cool. Basic sample setup right here. Really feelin your drops in the sequences. Really blazin sample. Sick drums and deep bass. Everthing sounds on point to me. Maybe needs a better mix down for some vocals but nothing major. Props.

Check my thread when you get a chance.
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261000

BboyOn N On said:
can i be honest? i would use different instruments for beat 2 or tweak so they sound thick not light.. sounds like a lullaby or nothing special.beat 3 and the instruments except for the bass and drums sound light again..maybe thats your sound i don't know .what would happen if you gave your instruments more reverb or chorus? eq it ?
"ill give you feedback if ill like your beat too" you don't have to like my beats but constructive critiscm makes people grow
I know beat 2 sound kinda light but i did it with some 30$ headphone.... its really bad for mixing.. ill tweak like you said.. thanks for the comment very constructive. but hey i have no clue what to do in the mix like what should the mix needs.. like a compressor or Eq ... anyways ill work on it. I would like to get a sound more organic..

tcole2004 said:
beat 3 has some potential there. not bad mixing either. kinda catchy melody on that one. good stuff my man.

Thanks you.. i would like to have some advice from you.. i listened your beat on you myspace.. want to know how you i can get the same type of mix. thats would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice tracks man i like track 3 cause its diff from whats out now. Hit my myspace sig and leave some feedback man.

GameOfDeath said:
Beat 2 has fat drums but the synth notes and the keys you throw in are too simple. Got to beef this up some and build on it.

Beat 3 is cool. Basic sample setup right here. Really feelin your drops in the sequences. Really blazin sample. Sick drums and deep bass. Everthing sounds on point to me. Maybe needs a better mix down for some vocals but nothing major. Props.

Check my thread when you get a chance.
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261000

Thanks you man, can you tell me exactly whats wrong in the mix so i can fix it for vocal...?? beat 3 I like this beat a lot..

Btw is somebody know what synth it is in this track or how can i do it if i can..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT8q9SMYjlw

Back