NEW BEAT - The Plug - BUY 1 GET 2 FREE - F4F

simple trap beat .. them 808s hittin boii.. nice work i liked when that lead came in you should layer that clap with a beefier snare. anyways good shit keep workin

*Response*

This beat pretty hard. You should make the orchestra stabs stand out. I could email you a few custom stabs I made and EQ'd. Guaranteed nasty. Check me out

That bass is hittin hard, the lead keys are nice & the brass that comes in for the hook is cool too, I'd add some stronger hi-hats & a lil more variation with those, but it sounds good the way they are, great job.

TRAP AT ITS FINEST!
Can't even lie, I was boppin as soon as this started. The 808s are spectacular. The transitions are magnificent. All trap beats, if crafted correctly, in my opinion are 100% banger material. This track epitomizes that logic. Nice work, man.
Btw, good look on my "futuristic" beat. I appreciate the love.

i like this beat man...keep up the work...how the beat dropped was so hard!!!intro not to long , mix quality is excellent sounds damn near perfect....where do yu get your kits from man, unless yu stingy with that information lol i know sum are...preciate the feed back on my nikeboygang track....fwm

Thanks for all the feedbacks. @1jay1111 i'm not stingy with that info really i don't use any "secret" drumkits. I use Superstar O Kits, Drums in HD, FatLoud, some P5Audio kits, Primeloops kits, Big Fish Audio kits. Nothing secret, you can find this kits easly. Its just how you layer & mix them.

Hey man. Great job. Typically I don't like these types of trap beats I get bored. But you actually did a good job adding in different effects to keep the listener interested. Mixed great. You keep it up. No suggestions here.

I like the vibe you got going in this one all the filter cut outs and instrument dropouts are on point bro mixing is solid but i would make that clap a little louder and throw in a snare that is naturally kinda snappy and boost the 600 hz and 6khz range a couple dB's help even out the mix on that snare. Keep up the good work.

sick 808's im def feelin this. solid transitions. overall the beat is dope. simple and easy to rap on. certified headbanger, good stuff man

Back