New Beat "Lion's Den" 100% Feedback

Epic intro for sure. Builds nice. But then I think what it goes into isn't all that spectacular personally. Beat is solid though all elements are there, nice deep bass. I am not feelin the snare, crash or the synth keys that come in don't think they blend well with the texture. Just my opinion. Mix sounds good to me maybe turn the bass down some and the strings up. Solid work.

My thread is in the sig.

Last edited:
I think tat GameOfDeath pretty much said everything. Its a hot sample, but i think you could've done alot more with it. the kick sounds kinda of flat (tats just me tho) mayb turn tha snare up a little. I like the bass. Like Game said, the synth tat come doesn't fit wit the song, I like the way u played it but i'm just not feelin the sound. It's an overall ok beat. Keep it up.

thx for the feed.

Hey bro!

OK beat.

You could through a analog saturation on top of those kicks. That would give them a analogy gritty feel, warm. Or you could just replace the drums.

Hot sample.

Turn the snare up some more.

Drop the sample sometimes.

Bass is really nice.

That synth is different, but doesn't fit so well.

That perc that comes in is awesome.

Keep it up bro!

Thanks for the feed.

tcole2004 said:
intro is hott, and actually the pattern u came up with isnt bad, i personally was hearing a different style of beat from the intro. something a little slower. im not mad at u for this one tho.

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261181
yeah, I take it most people were, including myself. i was gonna go for the east coast gritty vibe,but I decided not to, hence the drum selection and pattern. Thanks,man

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice build up on the intro...the chops could be a TAD bit more fluid...i can tell everytime you hit a pad/Key...bass is tight...drums are pretty dope...keep at it man...and i appreciate the feedback

Tight intro. Bass line is on point to. I can also tell when you hit a pad... Other than that, this is nice.

epic strings.....im liking the intro.....

the chops are aight.....i like the second part u chopped better then the first....the bassline is dope but its loud as hell compared to the beat....i say blend it in better...not bad though

cool piece

Beat is straight, nice changeups. I'd drop the bass about 10%. From the intro, I thought it was gonna be a little less on the BPM but its all good. Nice work.

Cool track i like the bass especially. The only criticism is the way the sample was chopped, the way there is a small gap when the sample is retriggered. I'd get rid or those little gaps if it was my beat but besides that its pretty hot.

yeah tha intro is nice, but then tha beat just turns into something that is average at best. tha only thing i dont like is tha Boo Bass. shood change it to a Sub Bass or sumthing with less Treble

keep doin whut you do tho

Peace,
Some dramatic isht, nice composition, I like this beat, You should correct a little bit when the variation comes in, something strange happens with the sample.

Back