New Beat (Hometown Glory Remix) 100% Feed Returned

S

sir sikk

new beat up on my soundclick page called hometown glory remix..the sample is adele's hometown glory..check out the trakk and let me kno wt u guys think..all feed returned as normal..

yes, well... It may be intended, just pointing it out cos it kinda throws the track off a lil bit in my eyes...

The first kick that comes in, and a number of kicks at like 0:40.

naaa. no intention for a distorted kikk..thts never good..lol..ima go bakk n check it out to c if i can fix it...
good looks on the feed bro

Nice track. Love when the beat drops. Everything sounds on point. Kick sound fine here to me, I like the kicks a lot in this. Sometimes I feel they get a little too busy though.

i kno exactly wt ur tlkin about i may go bakk n change it to where the kikks only do tht evry 4 bars or sumthin idk..
preciate the feed bro.

I love the piano melody but like most others I don't like the kick and snare you used in this one. Nothing wrong with the drum pattern itself though. The intro could be shorter but it didn't really bother me because the melody is so good. The singer has a good voice and suits the track really well! Some shakers or percs would probably make it even better, but I'm a newbie so what do I know :)

Overall, it's a tight enough track for me to check your other stuff!

I love the piano melody but like most others I don't like the kick and snare you used in this one. Nothing wrong with the drum pattern itself though. The intro could be shorter but it didn't really bother me because the melody is so good. The singer has a good voice and suits the track really well! Some shakers or percs would probably make it even better, but I'm a newbie so what do I know :)

Overall, it's a tight enough track for me to check your other stuff!
lol..thts wts up..
damn i was really feelin the kikk and the snare but nobody else is..hah..

i dont kno wt im to do...lol

lol..thts wts up..
damn i was really feelin the kikk and the snare but nobody else is..hah..

i dont kno wt im to do...lol

Well I think overall this is still a great beat, if I were you I'd try to just change the kickdrum and snare. The snare is way too loud IMO, it might work with the same drum if you just toned it down but others didn't seem to like the drum itself so maybe better just change it alltogether.

Back