Overall Opinion

• Love it...Really feeling it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liked it enough to enjoy it somewhat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

slik3

Vic J ( BASSTRANAUTS )
Check this new One....Let me know if you like it or not....if you really feeling it or not....Please Leave Feedback if you listen it would really be appreciated i just want to know your opinions....ALL FEEDBACK IS RETURNED....So just post your comments and drop a link and ill return the favor...Thanks

Last edited:
rblk26 said:
I like what you did with the sample, but the beat seems incomplete. For a straight beat that isn't intended to have lyrics to it's o.k. But for a artist to sing or rap to this is a challenge. I aint hating dogg, but this needs some work.

Check my newest joint
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261396

Thanks for the feedback....i returned the favor on urs.....Yeah i originally didnt download the complete version in the beginning but i updated it a little while after you left ur feedback...hopefully it sound better now....thanx again

the sample seems too fast for the beat. also, i think theres a conflict of keys within the beat. overall, this one struck me really weird. i think the sample might have had potential, just think it needs more work.

peepinh now.....
yea it seems off, and im not totaly digging the chopes i think it would be hard for a rapper to like it, and the public, id keep the drums and do somthing else over this. sorry but im not gonna lie to you

Thanks for checking my thread. The sample sounds like it has potential but you just have too many conflicting elements. This beat is unorganized to the max. Piano keys here the sample stab here 2 different snares. Delete this and start with something simpler.

I'll give you credit here, this is original as anything. But, what what I do suggest that you do is slow it down a tad, maybe timestretching the sample so everything will fit together a bit more smoothly. I would also work on the arrangement of the track. You seem to have the fundamentals down, so I would just tweak a few things, and the track should be fine...

The beat sounds wierd, I cant say im feelin it. I wouldent bumb it in my car, or at home and or at the gym.

Back