NEw beat after 4 months of hidin'! leave feedback! and ill do the same!

GeRm305

Car Audio NERD!
Wow its been a LONG time since i made a beat...due to studying among other stuff....but finally a new one...peep it...drop some feedback....leave your link to your joint...ill give you feedback as well!

If you have decent headphones...USE THEM...the mixdown is CRAP...my Sennheisers are messed up so im mixing in these crappy headphones...lol

Vibin'

www.myspace.com/beatsbygerm

:hello:

Last edited:
Lovin' the sample selection that you are using! The chops are nice too. The drums are hittin, but I don't know if it fits well with the sample. Maybe its just the speakers I am listening through, though. Definite head nodder. Keep it up, I enjoyed it. Hit up "Lion's Den" when you get a chance. Peace!

DoublebassD said:
Lovin' the sample selection that you are using! The chops are nice too. The drums are hittin, but I don't know if it fits well with the sample. Maybe its just the speakers I am listening through, though. Definite head nodder. Keep it up, I enjoyed it. Hit up "Lion's Den" when you get a chance. Peace!

Yeh man im mixing in these ****ty speakers...my Sennheisers broke...im getting a new pair tomorrow afternoon...sorry if its a little "bassy"...ill mix it down again with the new 'phones when i get the chance

sample on vibin' is hot bruh, very nice sequences u came up with also. i agree with the previous comment about ur sample selection. overall, a really catchy track.

tcole2004 said:
sample on vibin' is hot bruh, very nice sequences u came up with also. i agree with the previous comment about ur sample selection. overall, a really catchy track.

appreciate it man...i love choppin...lol..

Anyone else?

I know im not gonna get just two people to drop feedback!

Back