New Beat (Above The Law) All Feed Returned!

quike

Hey guys, I need some feed on this beat it's still very rough haven't mixed it yet but let me kno what you think. All feed will be returned just drop link.

Edit: New version is up mixed it quick...

Last edited:
This is sick, has a My Life kinda feel to it (The Game and lil wayne). Sounds really good for being not mixed. I think maybe the bass should be a little louder

Sounds pro. You just need to have some lyrics spat on it (eeurgh :D). The subtle piano works a treat. Look forward to a complete version.

piano sounds real and not genric i like it
that bass line is dope
Drums are well put together
This beat sounds real good keep doin ur thing

Definitely needs to be mixed, but has potential. In contrast I like the bassline. It shouldnt be louder it should just be blended in a little more

I liked everything about the beat except i wasn't feeling the sample you used for the kick drum. But good job.

thanks for the feedback earlier. i gotta say i like what you did with the drums man. keep it coming. we gotta hear more from you.

Everything sonically sounded good, the beat just felt like it moved too slow for my personal taste, but never mind that, everything sounds nice & full, and for this to be unmixed it sounds good.

Back