New Bangin Beat-Feedback Returned

aPAULo Beatz

its called Storm'D on my myspace. tell me what you think straight. i guess u really have to listen to the whole thing cause it varies on verses and stuff. but tell me how it is straight up, and leave a link to urs

Last edited:
I dunno bout this beat, where were you going with it. I think the main synth is to overpowering plus don't really like the sound u used. The melodies sound kind of amateurish, if tat makes any sense, kida reminds me of my first couple beats. The only things I like are the drum rolls. u should also turn tat kick up a little. U should also have a verse-hook-verse pattern. I kno I sound like a dick, but i'm just being honest. Keep it up.

thx for the feed

thx i like the criticism, i do have a intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus type thing going on it. i guess the beggining could throw u off. yea i agree i had another with the kicks louder before i saw this, i need to put it up. but thx for the feed, im uploading kinda like an updated version right now. so if its not up in like 20 minutes just try to check back later,

thx for the return

Last edited:
Eh I personally don't care for these horn synth lead beats. You need a little direction here because this is sounding too basic for me. The drums pattern sounds on point. The melody sounds too loud. The whole beat is flat out too loud. Don't want to sound like I'm hating on your beat but honestly it doesn't sound too impressive like you just started with the basic melody then layered the others on top randomly. If you mixed it down some it would be a solid beat.

You can check my thread here.
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261000

Not really feelin this either but i am feelin HaHaHa. Its wierd but its different and still got a south vibe 2 it. Good work tho.

aight thx again for the feed. i appreciate how honest ur being. once again im uploading a new better mixed version of it now and i have taken what you have said into it. so again i appreciate the feedback but hopefully my latest version is somewhat better.

Back