Need feedback in R&B track, this is cold as ice!!!

Ihloo

Next ...me?
I've been workin on this track some time, but even though i like how it sounds, i feel is really cold, souless, i don't know, llike there's something missing.

Any feedback, hint, advice would be really aprreciated

Sounds pretty cool my dude, I think it just needs to be filled out a tad more, just to add that extra punch with it!

I feel that way with alot of my songs, like something is missing. Not gonna lie was expecting a Synth at 0:11 seconds. Sounds like something Lloyd would do to me. I agree beef the drums up (Unless you intend on them being this way for the song.), and you may want to keep a pad in the background to fill up that empty space. But the progression is nice, and I can feel the emotion in this song, How long were you working on it?

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck-out-all-feed-returned-371432/#post49150101

When you have free time..

Thanks for the feddback, I checked and the mixer effects were desactivated xD.
Im thinking about changing the main piano and make the verse melody in guitar even im still not sure about this. (any good guitar vst or sf2?)
Ive been working on this song for around 3 weeks.
This doesnt have synths cause im not the right one to pick pad or synth sounds lol (Any recomendation?)

Ill be checking everybodys links late @ nite, or tomorrow cause right now i just checked the first one

ok, a very in your face piano sound, cool!

nice lil progression, ok , DRUM TEASER cool : ) CLAPS IN STEREO!! interesting. oh the riff goes on! QUITE LIKE WHEN THE VIOLINS SHARE IT!! Personally, NEED SOME DRUMS TO THUMP AND RUMP THOUGH . The piano doesn't need to be QUITE as much? Like all the triplets though, they dont show up enough in hip hop . REALLY want the drumms to pick up though . GOOD WORK MAN! REAL GOOD!

SHOW DA LUV BRUV!! we gotchuu

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...s-song-video-f4f-within-24-hours-luvu-371065/

New version

This is the latest version of the track

, drums still need work, but i kinda like how they sounds, what do ya like and what you don't like, be honest please!!!

I know this chord progression... it sounds soooooooo familiar. Oh wait, its very similar to "You Got Me - The Roots" !!!

I live that song. Like someone said, I think this could use a better mix. Bring the drum levels up a bit and turn the piano down a bit. The strings come in a bit loud, but I honestly don't care about mixing that much.... its something that will drive you crazy if you pay too much attention to it.

As far as professional feedback, I think you could have done a bit more to change the intensity during the chorus. While pleasing, I think they come in quite abruptly.

Oh and I don't like the offkey part with the harp at the end. Throws off a good song to me.

Back