Need feeback on mix - new beat & all feed returned

This has a nice smooth groove to it but you should definitely take some of the vocal samples out they are cluttering the song way too much and get too repeitive....I liked the moelody but didnt really enjoy the drums....Nice intro but you should of had a good outro as well if you were going to do that.... Not that bad overall tho broo...check my new one!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261539

woooooooo! that **** was fire.......get BUCK AND 50 ON THIS ASAP!!!!

for real that was a breath of fresh air

yo 3 dollarbills,
your new beat got a nice intro,
just the sample, very nice, !!!
hm, the drums are okay, but not perfect. the hi hat sound is not totally my thing, and the basedrum is a little bit queit. but its a strong sample based beat! nothing is better than sampling! do it so on in future!
i would be thankful if you could give me feedback too my man!
peace
out
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260391&page=2

I would say that this song is on its way for sure. The bass is just not working, though. I think you need to choose a different one. I don't think its the arrangement as much as the bass just doesn't fit the vibe of the rest of the song. The drums are ok and the mix is okay. Overall the beat is decent, but rough around the edges. Keep it up though, man. Hit me up and let me know what you think about 'Lion's Den'. Peace

This is nice but what would it sound if you switched the bass line up? Try doing something different with the bass.

I really liked the sample and drums, but not so much the bassline. I suggest either turning it down, or trying a different sound, or just filtering it, and pitching it up or down, to whatever makes it sound the best. Overall, great track though

I like the snare, thats about all. Also when the closed Hi Hat comes in. Everything else sounds avarage or nothing special.

This Is What Im Talking About 3DollarBills...this Sh*( Is Tight....i Hear Lil Wayne On This All The Way.....

Last edited:
its kinda kool, i think the lil click sound in da left ear is panned off too much and i think you should take out some of the drums in the intro to make it start off soundin slower and den when da bass comes in add all dem drums you got there, personally io like da snare or clap you got there. i like the bas too but maybe the mix needs a lil work. i dont know what to tell you about the mix but just **** with it. dont go by da book completely and adjust your sounds to how you feel

Back