My newest video

[FONT=&quot]The best way to optimize your video content is to think about the user and who you want to engage with your video. [/FONT]

I'm loving the city shots bro. Nostalgic is the only word i can think of to describe those shots. Dope track too. Loving the different angles. What kind of cam/lens/software are you using?

I'm loving the city shots bro. Nostalgic is the only word i can think of to describe those shots. Dope track too. Loving the different angles. What kind of cam/lens/software are you using?

thanks man

shot with the nikon d7000, lens nikkor 18-70 mmm edited in final cut pro used the color correction to bring out a lot of the shots

It's always nice to see this kind of creative hip hop done in 2011 but still gettin da 90's feeling.... Props! Gonna check the DVD when its out.

got some cool photography,, my only critique is to remember, even though its a music video, the artist is still the product, focus more on how you make him look (lighting, etc). At the end of the day you want viewers to believe that he is a star!

Back