My New album out today, Feed for feed!

Hey man sorry for the late response, I extremely appreciate your in depth review on my new EP. Anyway here I go.

Track 1: Smooth intro, I just think that maybe you could take the reverb away from the vocals a little bit. Also try taking a little bit more of the muddiness out with the eq. Captures a nice smooth vibe tho.

Track 2: I really like how the the beat comes out smooth and then the verse hits you. Bars. Good Job.

Track 3: I hella like the smooth vibes, but then at the same time it has a nice colorful hiphop feel to me. The hook is strong and smooth too. Something I would listen to man, good job.

Track 4:The vocals sounded extra crisp on this one, Whatever you were doing different on this track, figure it out and record/mix like that more. Cool vibe man. Groovy.

Track 5: Still going with the vibe of the cd pretty nicely, I like how you keep on that smooth tip. Not my type of sounds, but you are talented and I can hear that. Nice voice.

Track 6: Hip-hop. Nice. The mixing was done very well on this track as well, extremely digging the filtered synth panning.

Track 7: Gas! I def like this one. Again something I would listen to. Good choice of beat, fits your voice very well.

Track 8: Nice sounds, I'm diggin the double through the song, however I'm not too sure about ending the CD on this one, It seemed more like a middle song to me, didnt have a very strong vibe, more playful.

Overall a really well put together hip-hop cd. I like what I'm hearing man, I hope to hear more from you in the future!

The intro was to long.. but I like your rap skills and beats. There's some nice diversity in the different tracks. It sounds quite professional!

Back