My 3rd Beat - FB Always Returned

S

sturdybeats

View attachment 17171

As usual for my stuff piano based.

But I have added some drums and a synth which are both a bit new to me.

Any feedback appreciated. Please leave a link to your stuff too.

I thought this was pretty cool, i was feelin the slow intro. The synth was really nice considering its new to you. The drums were straight, but the patterning was wierd to me. Its like 4/4 time...and the snare is usually in this time on the 2nd & 4th beat. But in your track the snare was only on the 4th beats. It made me feel like i was still waiting for the beat to drop...but other than that, this was a nice ass beat. Stay up.

Beat pattern might be an English thing, I have always listened to Garage then Grime. Don't know how much of that you have heard in the States.

thanks for the feed man, nice track it's lil slow IMO but nice job on the keys sounds like you got a talent.
keep it up

Thanks for the feedback....I like the intro on this one....but not really feeling the rest too much...its just too slow for me....but it was a nice key pattern....

drop that garage beat on it then ! the piano was cool the synths were alright.i was listening to it thinking i was gonna hear a sample of a record slow down then the beat drops. you probably don't like samples so the keys play quick and inverted or reversed theeeeen the beat drops.but if you intended it to be like this then -nice slow track

B boyon and on cant find your thread if you have one you want feed on post it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back