Music Video for Open Minded Individuals

bangin track and vid

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

great vibes

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

bangin track and vid

First off thanks for the positive words :)
We are grinding and struggling to push this new movement.
Yall should grab the album then here: Next Level New Field
def worth the 5 min free download if yall liked this song, there is 16 more tracks of originality. Peace.

---------- Post added 09-09-2013 at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-16-2013 at 02:55 PM ----------

Check out this Music Video up an coming artist. Dudes got a nice flow with new life beats.

---------- Post added 09-11-2013 at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-09-2013 at 01:01 PM ----------

Looking for feedback on this up and coming artist out of ATX. Give it a chance! Let the work speak for itself :)

Oh man, that's great, I love it. You got a lot of style man I really appreciate that.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Killer flow!

Oh man, that's great, I love it. You got a lot of style man I really appreciate that.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Killer flow!

Thanks so much bro!!! Really appreciative of everyones feedback!!! If you like this song you can download the album Next Level New Field would love the support its a free album full of much more content than this song can offer!!! Listen and enjoy the message!

Yo Homie i really enjoyed the song and the video real good luck looking forward to your next joint keep it up.... i like that hook

Hey guys all of the feedback is much appreciated. Id like to take it a step further and encourage you all and anyone new to support this movement by downloading the full 17 track album right here NEXT LEVEL NEW FIELD <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this is much needed to get this music to the ears for ppl to be moved by truth

Back