Music Video for Open Minded Individuals

Anything with positivity and spirituality involved, I'm down with. Good work sir.
thank you very much!!! Pushing this hard!!! if you dig the video and song you can get the album for free here Next Level New Field

---------- Post added 10-30-2012 at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-24-2012 at 10:03 AM ----------

Need more feedback on our first video!! Thanks

PZ

Real nice flow. I like the transitions in the MV. Really good job.

Dope brotha!!! If you like it enough please do support...by telling your friends and downloading the free music!!! Next Level New Field

---------- Post added 11-16-2012 at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-05-2012 at 12:13 PM ----------

lookin for more feedback please!@!! Duds too nice to pass up

---------- Post added 11-25-2012 at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-16-2012 at 11:55 AM ----------

looking for feedback please!

Music

I actually thought this was a deep attempt at a metaphor. I thought he was referring to everyone else on a quest for money and fame and how he was different.

WOW guys awesome feedback sorry for the late response Ive been away for a while. Would any of you be interested in hearing his album? Its def worth it. Thanks alot!!! You are all amazing.

HERE>>>>> A.Tunez<<<<<<<

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

I actually thought this was a deep attempt at a metaphor. I thought he was referring to everyone else on a quest for money and fame and how he was different.

He def was man your a very intelligent being considering the actual agenda of the song flies over the average persons head. LOL

---------- Post added 02-15-2013 at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-04-2013 at 11:01 AM ----------

This is the latest single by A.Tunez "Miracles" check him out a new light in the game.

Back