*Money Dream* Slow Tempo Gangsta Beat F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see u on the mix, nice drop i was hopin it would be something like that, the gates compliment the pads real well love the guitars and keys... i would like to hear some high pitched strings or lead and it wud just set it off overall nice work foo f4f?

thanks man! i appreciate that always. leaving you comments now.

thanks for everyones feedback. im leaving yall feedback now. sorry for the late replies. was at a chicks house. yee!

Last edited:
This beat is dope , mix and instruments are on point . Drum and melody are sick to. Nothing negative about this beat everything sound on point to me .

I think with a dope artist on this joint you could make something really good with this track . Great beat overall keep up that good work .

This beat is dope , mix and instruments are on point . Drum and melody are sick to. Nothing negative about this beat everything sound on point to me .

I think with a dope artist on this joint you could make something really good with this track . Great beat overall keep up that good work .

thanks man! i appreciate the kind words. im leaving feedback to everyone who dropped links.

Nice use of gating for the background. It blends very well. With the right person spitting on this it can really bring the beat out. It's dope though. I don't really have any qualms except why didn't I think of this first lol. Nah but keep it up it's nice. Because you seem like a real professional I was hoping that maybe I can get some feedback on my newest track. The song is in my signature. Look me up on SoundCloud Paradom Beats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back