MizzHitZthaProducer - "Purple Clouds" & "All Up In Here" [FEEDBACK RETURNED]!

MizzHitZthaProducer

freebeatsbymizzhitz.info
MizzHitZthaProducer - "Purple Clouds" & "All Up In Here" [FEEDBACK RETURNED]!

These are my two newest beats on my
website. I will appreciate if I could get
a bit of feedback.

All feedback will be returned. Just drop
a link to your music and I will reply back
with feedback :)

This beat is my favorite beat out of my
whole arsenal of beats I Have ever made.

The live hats I played in this kind of set
it off for me. It really got me out of my
comfort zone because I never played
LIVE hats in a beat before. So the
stretch was great for me.

The horns in this beat was nice I believe
too. I tried to go back and pull up
inspiration from the 70s and stuff.

Hopefully I succeeded in making a
great beat.

This beat here is pretty nice also.
It reminds me of a celebration on a
yacht and everybody is just having
a great time.

This one is similar to the beat above
because I was trying to catch a certain
laid back feel in the both of them.

Hopefully I did so.

Thanks in advance,
MizzHitZthaProducer

In number 1 kicks sound too hard imo. Try softer ones maybe. It's a great piece of work especially the horns :)

Be sure to return the favor:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-receive-feedback/lord-legends-[f4f]-413174/

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

In number 1 kicks sound too hard imo. Try softer ones maybe. It's a great piece of work especially the horns :)

Woooooow number 2 totally blasted me Ha haaa! Great job!

Be sure to return the favor:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-receive-feedback/lord-legends-[f4f]-413174/

On the first one...i think the kicks and snare were too hard. the melody is nice tho.

The second one...coulda used more reverb on those horns..maybe doubled them up with another sound...the kick was still a bit to hard. But you are on your way!!!! Nice work!!! Developing sound for sure!!!

Sound Click Page: SoundClick artist: Star Tanner Productions - I am a beat maker/ producer. I specialize in making rap, hip hop, pop, techno, and r&b instrumentals

Official website: Beats For Sale | Buy Beats Online | Rap Beats | Hip Hop Beats

Email: startannerproductions@gmail.com

Purple Clouds: I like what you were doing with the hihats in the first, but maybe compress them a little to make them sound a little tighter. Right now, they got a lot of air on them that makes them sound a little different than the rest of the drums. The rest of the drums sound really good, although I also think that the kick is a little loud. Overall, the composition and all the sounds are really good. I think that it could sound good with a crash cymbal at times to accent new sections.

All Up In Here: This is hot! This is the type of feel I was going for in a beat I just made, but you got this style on lock! The mix is good on this. The only thing I feel that this is missing is maybe a light, highish soft (quiet) pad to fill up a little space in the high end during the choruses. I think that what you have in chorus is also really good. Maybe adding a pad might be too much in the mix with vocals? Either way, this is really good!

I'd appreciate it if you checked out my new beat at:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/new-southern-style-beat-413177/

On the first one...i think the kicks and snare were too hard. the melody is nice tho.

The second one...coulda used more reverb on those horns..maybe doubled them up with another sound...the kick was still a bit to hard. But you are on your way!!!! Nice work!!! Developing sound for sure!!!

Sound Click Page: SoundClick artist: Star Tanner Productions - I am a beat maker/ producer. I specialize in making rap, hip hop, pop, techno, and r&b instrumentals

Official website: Beats For Sale | Buy Beats Online | Rap Beats | Hip Hop Beats

Email: startannerproductions@gmail.com

Thanks a lot I appreciate the feedback.
I definently will work on the percs.

I listened to your work. I definently like your
style also.

Hopefully we can work together one day in the
future :)

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Purple Clouds: I like what you were doing with the hihats in the first, but maybe compress them a little to make them sound a little tighter. Right now, they got a lot of air on them that makes them sound a little different than the rest of the drums. The rest of the drums sound really good, although I also think that the kick is a little loud. Overall, the composition and all the sounds are really good. I think that it could sound good with a crash cymbal at times to accent new sections.

All Up In Here: This is hot! This is the type of feel I was going for in a beat I just made, but you got this style on lock! The mix is good on this. The only thing I feel that this is missing is maybe a light, highish soft (quiet) pad to fill up a little space in the high end during the choruses. I think that what you have in chorus is also really good. Maybe adding a pad might be too much in the mix with vocals? Either way, this is really good!

I'd appreciate it if you checked out my new beat at:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/new-southern-style-beat-413177/

Thank you I really appreciate the feedback!

I understand what you've sed about the
kicks. Mixing isn't really my strongest point
so I'm really going to work on that!

I did have a light pad in the lead but I
think I turned it all the way down or down
to where it's barely hearable (if that makes sense)

The crash and work on the hats should
be a bit of help to the mix so Im going to
add that also. I appreciate everything you've
given me feedback on.

Thanks again!

No worries. I'm actually listening on my computer speakers, so the pad may just have been quiet. I can listen on my monitors later - going to be making another beat tonight, so I'll see what else to say about the mix of your beats. My mixing isn't very good either, but for me, I've always thought be as good as possible at one thing. I know a couple of good mixing engineers, so I'd rather pay them to get my beats to sound good. Still, your mixes weren't bad - the second actually seemed mixed quite well.

No worries. I'm actually listening on my computer speakers, so the pad may just have been quiet. I can listen on my monitors later - going to be making another beat tonight, so I'll see what else to say about the mix of your beats. My mixing isn't very good either, but for me, I've always thought be as good as possible at one thing. I know a couple of good mixing engineers, so I'd rather pay them to get my beats to sound good. Still, your mixes weren't bad - the second actually seemed mixed quite well.

If I had the extra funds I would
pay an engineer to do it for me
haha.

Make sure you keep me
updated on that new beat
I'd love to hear it :)

this is really nice the fact that you played some thing in your beat shows that you are a true artisan, i think the kick knocks just right but maybe the snare could use some level up? could just be me though.
i love the entire beat especially the bass and horns. it sounds very clean and quality but not your typical style (which is what i look for) i would def get down on the this.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

p.s. if you hit this link

ItsMyURLs: westone86's URLs

it has all my social profiles hit me so i can like/sub/follow all your pages

Wow bro! I don't have words, this was just sick!
Stay in touch with me! www.facebook.com/2bbenNOW

Thanks a lot :)

Just trying to represent for the
female producers out here.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

this is really nice the fact that you played some thing in your beat shows that you are a true artisan, i think the kick knocks just right but maybe the snare could use some level up? could just be me though.
i love the entire beat especially the bass and horns. it sounds very clean and quality but not your typical style (which is what i look for) i would def get down on the this.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

p.s. if you hit this link

ItsMyURLs: westone86's URLs

it has all my social profiles hit me so i can like/sub/follow all your pages

Thanks a lot for returning the
feedback.

I will most definently be keeping
in touch with you.

Whats up misshits? Thats whats up. funny thing..I saw your website a few months back! Yep! I do my research! I am def down to work on some things with ya.

PM me or something. And thank you. We are all works in the process! Hopefully all this hard work will pay off for ya!!

All of us have to keep working to get better at what we do. Im no expert. I only suggest to people what I would have done. myself. lol

I think #1 has some percussion that is on point! Nice fills and breaks!

#2 sounds more like a tear the club up song than being on a yacht but...

I think #1 has some percussion that is on point! Nice fills and breaks!

#2 sounds more like a tear the club up song than being on a yacht but...

Lol,

Hey we all have different imaginations.
I guess mines is a little less violent and
rowdy than yours lol

Thanks for the feedback though :)

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Whats up misshits? Thats whats up. funny thing..I saw your website a few months back! Yep! I do my research! I am def down to work on some things with ya.

PM me or something. And thank you. We are all works in the process! Hopefully all this hard work will pay off for ya!!

All of us have to keep working to get better at what we do. Im no expert. I only suggest to people what I would have done. myself. lol

Lol, I see... I see.

You're definently doing it big on your
end. Tryna get on that Star Tanner
level. Haha

"Purple Clouds"

The melody and the instrument choice was good, the drums are a bit too loud though, you can lower the mix on 'em or just put softer drums. The horns are really nice. Great beat man. I really like the live hats that you added as well, you may have put yourself out of your comfort zone, but it made your beat even more dynamic.

"All Up in Here"

Great intro. It would be even better to add some vocals to this, it would be dope.

That's all I got, all in all, great tracks man, keep doing what you're doing. :)

Please check out my track, I'd really like some constructive criticism.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eal-chill-f4f-guaranteed-413280/#post49442835

Back