Lil B - Rick Ross (Migos Diss) Produced By Me

Nice beat but what's the story behind the diss? Cats need to stop beefing and learn to make some memorable music and I'm sick of the obligatory "hey, I'm shirtless and posted up in some random location" shit.

Nice beat but what's the story behind the diss? Cats need to stop beefing and learn to make some memorable music and I'm sick of the obligatory "hey, I'm shirtless and posted up in some random location" shit.

Why you no respect the B!tch?
This is extra-rare music for the soul. This is my medication. Based music heals nations.

Last edited:
Random as hell I had heard about the song all weekend and I click the link to it today.. I'm like wait, why is my beat playing.. I sent him this beat years.. i mean YEARS AGO... it's been up free for download if any of you guys want it.. enjoy: SoundClick artist: Cocaine Audio - Follow Me On Twitter: @CocaineAudio Youtube = SlurRty - YouTube Soundcloud Wi anyway here's the video

:o There is only one Based God. Whenever I feel down, I watch a Lil B video and my mood changes immediately because I am overcome with laughter. Congrats, you can use that placement as a marketing tool when selling yourself. I was in the Bay Area a few weeks ago (El Cerrito to be exact) and who do I see driving a big body Benz and a cute asian chick riding shotgun -LIl B the Based god.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Lil B is like a team mascot. People love him but for the wrong reasons. They pay to see him to laugh and have a good time. I wonder if he'll ever realize that. Kinda like Flavor Flav.

Lil B is like a team mascot. People love him but for the wrong reasons. They pay to see him to laugh and have a good time. I wonder if he'll ever realize that
I'm sure he already does, whats wrong with enjoying someone having a good time and being goofy? That is a great reason to be a fan.

Last edited:
I'm sure he already does, whats wrong with enjoying someone having a good time and being goofy? That is a great reason to be a fan.

No one wants to be taken as a joke in real life, even comedians. He's not as goofy as you think. He's just eccentric and capitalizes on his uniqueness. He still battles trying to fit in and be accepted by his local community. Listen to the reference to the choppers and guns in his raps he designates for those who give him a hard time. That's not a strict goofball. When's he's not performing those cheesy songs for his all white audience, he still has to balance that with living in the violent azz Bay Area, rubbing elbows with normal folks and relatives who are struggling financially, and be on the constant lookout for wolves out there in the street catching licks robbing people etc.. He doesnt have an entourage to protect him like many rappers. Music is just his temporary escape,therapy and a good honest means of income. Reality is everything outside of the music. He comes from poverty, moms on drugs. Don't get it twisted. It's way more complex than just a little short weird dude. He definitely fights his demons. I went to Cal Berkeley and watched his acension over the years.

Last edited:
Dam its dope that you made this beat bro i kno its a good feeling. As far as Lil B goes man this ude knows he cant rap that great but he came with his own style and people really do love him ( i was unfortunate enough to be at his show at SXSW) He probably has the most in tune fans beacuse they like to show alotta love and peace lol i even had a couple people come up and tell me how much they loved me and everybody. Weird to me but to each his own. anyway yall leave me some feedback when you get a chance an like my video

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-lil-wayne-2-chainz-type-beat-f4f-480857/

Hard beat, but question is is son spittin off beat on purpose or did he spit this to a different tempo track and then try and merge it?

Hard beat, but question is is son spittin off beat on purpose or did he spit this to a different tempo track and then try and merge it?

that's just how he raps... i used to be a huge fan when during his peak.. but now i don't think he takes it as serious... i sent this track in to him 2011 or so.. crazy how he is using it now

Back