Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lil B - Rick Ross (Migos Diss) Produced By Me

Thanks

Lil B - Rick Ross (Migos Diss) Produced By Me

Sign in to disable this ad
    Random as hell I had heard about the song all weekend and I click the link to it today.. I'm like wait, why is my beat playing.. I sent him this beat years.. i mean YEARS AGO... it's been up free for download if any of you guys want it.. enjoy: SoundClick artist: Cocaine Audio - Follow Me On Twitter: @CocaineAudio Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/CocaineAudi0 Soundcloud Wi anyway here's the video

PRODUCED FOR SOULJA BOY/HONEY COCAINE/LIL B BEATS > http://www.youtube.com/user/CocaineAudi0 TWITTER =@SlurRty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SwagProductionz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nice beat but what's the story behind the diss? Cats need to stop beefing and learn to make some memorable music and I'm sick of the obligatory "hey, I'm shirtless and posted up in some random location" shit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to boombapdame For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boombapdame View Post
    Nice beat but what's the story behind the diss? Cats need to stop beefing and learn to make some memorable music and I'm sick of the obligatory "hey, I'm shirtless and posted up in some random location" shit.
    Why you no respect the B!tch?
    This is extra-rare music for the soul. This is my medication. Based music heals nations.
    Last edited by Pumpthrust; 07-07-2014 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapheaper View Post
    Only on future producers could someone ask about melody and have two posts which don't mention anything about notes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SwagProductionz View Post
    Random as hell I had heard about the song all weekend and I click the link to it today.. I'm like wait, why is my beat playing.. I sent him this beat years.. i mean YEARS AGO... it's been up free for download if any of you guys want it.. enjoy: SoundClick artist: Cocaine Audio - Follow Me On Twitter: @CocaineAudio Youtube = SlurRty - YouTube Soundcloud Wi anyway here's the video

There is only one Based God. Whenever I feel down, I watch a Lil B video and my mood changes immediately because I am overcome with laughter. Congrats, you can use that placement as a marketing tool when selling yourself. I was in the Bay Area a few weeks ago (El Cerrito to be exact) and who do I see driving a big body Benz and a cute asian chick riding shotgun -LIl B the Based god.
    Last edited by benji2; 07-07-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Thanks
    Last edited by Pumpthrust; 07-07-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    Only on future producers could someone ask about melody and have two posts which don't mention anything about notes.

Thanks
    Lil B is like a team mascot. People love him but for the wrong reasons. They pay to see him to laugh and have a good time. I wonder if he'll ever realize that. Kinda like Flavor Flav.

Thanks
    People pay Lil B? Who? What? When? Where? How?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by benji2 View Post
    Lil B is like a team mascot. People love him but for the wrong reasons. They pay to see him to laugh and have a good time. I wonder if he'll ever realize that
    I'm sure he already does, whats wrong with enjoying someone having a good time and being goofy? That is a great reason to be a fan.
    Last edited by Pumpthrust; 07-07-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ERRL View Post
    People pay Lil B? Who? What? When? Where? How?
    Ask your b!tch.

Last edited by Pumpthrust; 07-07-2014 at 07:13 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpthrust For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpthrust View Post
    I'm sure he already does, whats wrong with enjoying someone having a good time and being goofy? That is a great reason to be a fan.

No one wants to be taken as a joke in real life, even comedians. He's not as goofy as you think. He's just eccentric and capitalizes on his uniqueness. He still battles trying to fit in and be accepted by his local community. Listen to the reference to the choppers and guns in his raps he designates for those who give him a hard time. That's not a strict goofball. When's he's not performing those cheesy songs for his all white audience, he still has to balance that with living in the violent azz Bay Area, rubbing elbows with normal folks and relatives who are struggling financially, and be on the constant lookout for wolves out there in the street catching licks robbing people etc.. He doesnt have an entourage to protect him like many rappers. Music is just his temporary escape,therapy and a good honest means of income. Reality is everything outside of the music. He comes from poverty, moms on drugs. Don't get it twisted. It's way more complex than just a little short weird dude. He definitely fights his demons. I went to Cal Berkeley and watched his acension over the years.
    Last edited by benji2; 07-07-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Thread Information