Looking for Feedback on this new Beat...any takers?!?!?!

P10

what up FP Fam! been working on this for like a day...needed to get some feedback on what you all think! let me know what's good!!

appreciate the FB. which synth wasn't working for you? i plan to go back and make some changes!

the bass line is something i'll be going back to work on. just wanted to see how the instrument sounded. <--it KNOCKS in the whip though! LOL!

This is an overall solid beat... I am listening on some headphones and it sounds good. I see what you about you like laid back joints. the reverb and the snare and clap is on point. The bounce you gave the beat with the kick drum is a nice feel. Nice production. I am going to check your myspace for your other tracks.

Keep elevating

no doubt! appreciate the feedback! i try to do what i can! HAHA! did you pickup on that Isley brothers sample?!?!?!

I knew it! 'Contagious' right? Hot beat. Iwould have no problem lettin this slap in the scrape on a sunday nite. Keep 'em comin mayne.

yep...Contagious would be correct! for some reason...i'm still not satisfied with the track. may need to go back in and make some changes...not too sure yet because i'm being lazy! HAHA! i may just leave the bass line as is in the chorus...but then comeup with something else for the verses.

yo...good look on the feedback! appreciated greatly! i'm still working on it...gotta get that 2nd guitar lick to hit exactly where it needs to...it's a little late...by like a millisecond! LOL!

appreciate that feedback hustle! i peeped ya track out on that link! it was pretty good! as for that mix...it hasn't really been mixed "all the way down" yet! but...i've got a few tools that make ALL TRACKS sound CRISP! NO DISTORTION NO MATTER HOW LOUD! i love that tool! LOL! Tracks3!!! HAHA!

i like it overall, the only thing i'd say is what you already mentioned, the guitar coming in a millisecond too late. but yeah, it's real chilled. i'm liking the drums.

Back