Thread: Looking for feedback...

Thanks

Looking for feedback...

Sign in to disable this ad
    I'm looking for feedback on my track "Hail Hydra". I'm particularly interested in what others think of the mix and the stereo image of the track.

I'm also looking to work with an artist on this track.

Leave a link to some of your work and I'll be sure to return the favor, thanks!

Thanks
    I think its pretty cool. The only thing I would suggest is vary the movement of your main instrument in the pattern or maybe the pitch played so it doesn't sound as repetitive, but overall I like it.

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks
    I like, i would rap on it lol. but it is alil repetitive a tad.

Other than that, pretty nice! im kinda listening to it low so i cant give u a grade on the mix but it seems fine though! keep it up.

Feedback? http://www.futureproducers.com/forum...edback-477382/

Thanks
    I definitely dig the track, I definitely like the drum pattern and the idea of the song.
    The main lead does get bit repetitive but that's just the nature of how most Rap beats tend to be.

One thing I want to point out is that, I love the overall idea of this song, but I feel like it's lacking that "energy" it needs from this track. This song has a potential to be a real banger but the "energy" is not quite there.

I highly suggest learning about "Tension & Energy", it's commonly used mostly in EDM but the knowledge is applicable to any genre.

Another thing is the part where you pitch the song up, it sounds off, you need try using a different pitch to make the overall flow of the song work.

Other then that, this track is great and it's well produced, all it needs is a proper mix down and you have a banger there!

Message me for Collabs and Feel free to ask me anything about Music Production.

Thanks
    Damn! That's pretty good if you ask me.

Like others have said, throw in a few variations and that's a winner.

if you wanna check out some of my stuff. Here's a link to a thread I just made.

http://www.futureproducers.com/forum.../#post49814424
    Last edited by bandcoach; 07-07-2014 at 05:34 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information