Living to Die(All Feed Returned)

Melo, I am not home right now I'll be dropping my feedback soon.à
PEACE

man, this is dope as hell. That bass drum? sounds great for this track. I really liked your choice of percussions for this track. I don't make many keyboard beats, but that synth that you used complements the piano melody very well. but, i think the real gem here is the guitar. It is so god damn good here...makes you want to keep on listening. Mix is also clean, and there's some nice variation here. Nothing to complain about. great track.

check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260786

i use fl studio....i have some nice vst's and ****...costed money but its worth it....i was thinking about using a bridge...is it cool if i make a third verse....after add the bridge then the hook

or usually is the bridge the third verse

I'm feelin this. Really got a crossover vibe. Pretty ill on the keys to do all this yourself. Solid composition. I don't know if I'm feelin the drum sounds or not. I am definitely feeling their programming for the most part though. When you double the melody is pretty hot though. Are those Toms panned or going down the middle?

Check my thread.

i dont use a keyboard either....i use a piano roll

there are panned right to left....i dont remember lol

Last edited:
sounds really dramatic
i like that
maybe turn down the hats a lil ( i like the pattern just sounds a lil to loud - to me )
played very nicely respect on composing all of it (something im still working on )
i like synth that comes in
really nothing bad to say
good ish

I like this. Light and dark sounds work well together.

i like the track. it's got a nice build up to it. nice selection of sounds, everything fits real nice together. it's got a real epic sound to it.

Nice track, cold and heavy, I like your composition, keys are really good. Only suggestion, snare has a little bit to much reverb.
I like your stuff, I will check for your updates, peace.

Great track. Piano composition is nice- drums are knockin for sure...there's something about it that seems bare even though there is actually alot goin on. I don't know how to describe it. It's weird, I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it just needs vocals on it. But what you have in the track is really cool. Kep at it, very solid track, very original, nice mix, nice composition. Hit up "Lion's Den" in my sig and let me know what you think. Thanks

Back