Listen to this new one!!!All Feedback is Returned

How did you like it??

• Total voters

slik3

Vic J ( BASSTRANAUTS )
Check this beow wat out...Let me kno what you guys think....Need Some real feedback on this one.....All tips and advice are really appreciated and considered.... And All feedback is returned just drop a link after your comments and ill check it out...Thanks

Your very creative, This is an alright type of track. I can tell you using fl presets. Try dowlloading some nice vst's , theres alot of freeware out there

I'ma tell you exactly what you need to do for this track. Turn everything up just a little bit. Especially the synth on the chorus part. The tick, tick sound seemed slightly louder that everything else so maybe turn that down a lil bit. If you could check my songs on the front page.

First of all this is a nice joint. Only thing is u really can tell the sounds are stock...TRUST ME, I KNOW!!! Lol But anyway download some new drums & vst's and I think you'll be set. Here's a couple sites that use and know of- kvraudio.com (vst's) & warbeats.com (drums). Hope this helped!
~M-Peezy

Teen Fury said:
First of all this is a nice joint. Only thing is u really can tell the sounds are stock...TRUST ME, I KNOW!!! Lol But anyway download some new drums & vst's and I think you'll be set. Here's a couple sites that use and know of- kvraudio.com (vst's) & warbeats.com (drums). Hope this helped!
~M-Peezy

Thanks for the sites broo...but the thing is that only the demo versions are free and in fl it doesnt let you save your projects with just the demo versions of the vst....Do you know where i could download some free ones or have any other advice????

The whole beat needs to be alittle louder. The actual melody you were doin was cool, but the stock sounds you used were kinda what brought this beat down. Drum pattern was straight; the snare on the hook had a real cool 80s-ish feel...the congo things were a really nice touch. LOL @ the "mmm". Overall a decent beat, you just need to dont use stock sounds.

Thanks for the feedback everybody i checked out everyones stuff.....How do you guys think i can stop using the same stock sounds....Like wher can i get some nice free VSTs need help finding them without it being only the demo version...in which fl studios doesnt let you save with....so i need some free full version ones....any advice????

I use tons of free vsts, check out freealpha from linplug,, remedy is pretty dope but glitchy....alphakanal has some really good free synths too

as far as realistic instruments, you might want to put money into buying a good vst for that

Thank you very much for your reply...

I like the beat but its not super, its all right.

Hi u can find lots of vst in www.katzforum.com

sign in search for vst and u will find tons of vst..

Wun...

IG

Last edited:
Jramos said:
I use tons of free vsts, check out freealpha from linplug,, remedy is pretty dope but glitchy....alphakanal has some really good free synths too

as far as realistic instruments, you might want to put money into buying a good vst for that

yeah i know eventually if my beats get better i will invest in buying some....but as far as vsts i use fl studio so they dont let you save your project with only demo versions of the vsts....where exactly can i find these free vsts if i can at all because i went on the linplug.com website but couldnt find any links that led me to download full versions for free...really appreciate ur help broo....

Back