Johnny Juliano - Pan's Awakening (FULL) *CDQ*

This is creative. Drums knock. Well arranged song. Hook is cool too. Delivery on the verses sounds a little "lil waynish"(not a bad thing, just expect to hear people critique it).

You need to search your name on these boards so you can chime in on the 500 threads about "how Johnny Juliano does blah blah" while you're up here. lol. :cheers:

lol.. I browse every once in a while & usually see my name , I'd rather keep their minds wandering.

JJ you're mixing is always on point man.. when you gonna let us in to some of your tips/tricks??

Great track man, look forward to more

Johnny do you mix for other people and how much would you charge

that was a super clean mix bruh and your a musical genius for real

:cheers:

Enjoyed the beat 110%, deff a little waynish tho interms of verse/hook. Keep the good ish up thoooo!!

Great song, no doubt about that. The Wayne/Drake flow is the only flaw, in my opinion, but taking off my producer ears, the record is fire. **** the beat and the mixing (I'll let the groupies ride those), lyrically you went in.

Is there an album coming?

ma nigga johnny julliano, this one wayy better than that joint u did wit epik, lol

epik killed u on that other one, but u killed this right here.

As i said b4 w/ the snippet the beat is dope. You sound exactly like Drake though, lol.

that swag rap comment is kinda questionable. The beat is RIDICULOUS. but i feel like rappers should be rappers and producers should be producers. This shit could be dope wit the right artist on it.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

and the drake references are DEFINATELY there.

that swag rap comment is kinda questionable. The beat is RIDICULOUS. but i feel like rappers should be rappers and producers should be producers. This shit could be dope wit the right artist on it.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

and the drake references are DEFINATELY there.

***** gtfo

how is it questionable by sayin somebody swag rappin.

u sound like a little hoe makin that comment.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Last edited:
***** gtfo

how is it questionable by sayin somebody swag rappin.

u sound like a little hoe makin that comment.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

if he sounds like a hoe you seriously need to re evaluate how your looking in this thread....

Back