**** A Job(Keep Hustlin') [D3VON] Hit Me Up(Feedback Returned)

D3von

Tell Me what u think bout this track. i'm tha rappa on the track, tell me wha i can do betta and what u like, of c i'll feed u if i haven't already.**** A Job (Keep Hustlin')

Click There-->**** A Job (Keep Hustlin')

As far as the track itself its coo, though I think there is some room for a subtle bassline. Also I would like to hear some hi hats for the hook to give it more bounce. I think if you work on it some more it will be much better, thanks for the feed.

As far as the track itself its coo, though I think there is some room for a subtle bassline. Also I would like to hear some hi hats for the hook to give it more bounce. I think if you work on it some more it will be much better, thanks for the feed.

hah i didn't make the that was rick rock, mainstream producer, i was rapping. ur welcome dogg, anytime.

Rappin is straight. I'm really not feelin those backing vocals. To be fair tho I don't really like backing vocals in almost any rap song. The ones in yours just don't sound like they match up with your rapping. The hook is tight tho. I don't really like the part where you use auto tune just doesn't match up with the beat. Youre definitely a talented rapper, i dont think you sound good with auto tune tho.
Hit me back https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300703

I'm really not feelin those backing vocals.

Disclaimer: I normally don't listen very carefully to vocals. No disrespect to you, but frankly I just don't really care what people have to say.

Your verses are ok. Like Dynamo said, I'm not feeling the overdubs. You might try to record a few tracks of the entire verse and layer them, pan them left and right with the panned tracks at a lower volume, and see how that sounds with some over dubs over the top.

Hook is ok with the pitched down vocals, but definitely lose the auto tune. I don't like that at all.

You got a decent voice for rapping. Keep at it, try some new things while recording, and move along.

Peace!

Rappin is straight. I'm really not feelin those backing vocals. To be fair tho I don't really like backing vocals in almost any rap song. The ones in yours just don't sound like they match up with your rapping. The hook is tight tho. I don't really like the part where you use auto tune just doesn't match up with the beat. Youre definitely a talented rapper, i dont think you sound good with auto tune tho.
Hit me back https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300703

Ayt i Feel You, imma hit u up now. and jay, i got u 2 man thnx 4 dat. BUMP!

listening now...you gots a good voice for rappin..the lyrics are pretty standard ya know nothing to stand out but nothing thats complete trash..lol @ autotune..its fun to begin with but nah..overall i can only really repeat what everyones said so good **** and keep it up..!!

hah i digg, i did used auto tune so it could sound a bit bettah since i can't sing fo ****. but good lookin dogg. MO FEED PLS!!

I like your flow. The hook is tight. I want you to stop calling yourself Dizzle though. hahaha.

I am really feelin the flow. Your timing is superb. I disagree with these guys, I would exploit the autotune. If you are doing it, do it big and make it a legitimate change in the song, throw several on there and do it full blown, not just like an effect you pot up for a few bars and then drop. I think it can add to it, but the current usage detracts

Back